Saturday, May 27, 2017

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, everyone! I have been doing a lot of soul-searching lately amid a cluttered mind. In some ways, this has been a long time coming and in other ways, I feel my businesses have become too busy. Oddly enough, my yarn business has been the longest-time running, but the latest to earn its own blog. I am an eclectic crafter, from painting to fiber enthusiast to Zentangle instructor to paper craft fanatic. They often crossover, hence my other business, Tangled Moons, which has run the gamut from tangling to explosion boxes to Stampin' Up! The only problem is, since I'm a one-person business owner/CEO/production line, sometimes too much of a good thing is just that - too much! My large studio has become too crowded with too many things. I know this from stubbing my toes hard on floor-lying items more than once lately and a feeling of panic that I've neglected some areas that have been near and dear to me for decades and not knowing which way to move first. I have had my Etsy shop, theirresistibleewe, now for seven years and the stats are letting me know that it is doing better than ever lately. I love the vendor that I mainly work with, Universal Yarn. They were the only major yarn company that was willing to work with my online-only shop when I started. They are also the nicest people in the world, and I feel really good to be doing business "locally", even when they're across the state from me here in NC. I have a facebook page by the same name, but would really like to blog a little with some current and upcoming projects. So, stay tuned to this blog and I hope you like the articles. I can't sell through this blog, but if you'll follow my links, they'll take you to my Etsy shop. And remember, I love to custom order for my customers. If you don't see a Universal/Fibranatura/Wisdom/Rozetti/Nazli Gelin/Way Out Wonderful yarn on my shop, just ask and I'll be glad to order it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment