Monday, July 9, 2018

Day 3 Tour de Fleece

Day 3 of the Tour de Fleece. I'm so happy that I've managed to get half of a pound of Red Colonial Top on one bobbin on my Louet 76. I weighed this full bobbin and then my empty bobbin. It's reading at 8.2 oz of spin right now. I have a partial done and will concentrate on this wheel until I can ply. What a great way to start using up the many batches of roving. I've also enjoyed connecting to others with similar interests. I don't know of anyone in my town that spins. If there is anyone in Goldsboro, NC or nearby, please let me know. I've joined a group, Weaver Street Knitters. It's encouraging to have other people help you to keep the momentum going. I spun for about an hour and a half this morning, so off to lunch, then writing with Nano Wrimo. I need to catch up there. Have a great day and happy spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment